4th MD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 4th MD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enlistment Form's (READ BEFORE ENLISTING!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tailer [4th|MD]
Admin

Enlistment Form's (READ BEFORE ENLISTING!) Empty
PostSubject: Enlistment Form's (READ BEFORE ENLISTING!)   Enlistment Form's (READ BEFORE ENLISTING!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Follow these steps:

•Copy and paste the information below in a new topic under the section, "Enlistment Depot".
•The title of your topic should be: [Enlistment Pending - Your Last Name].

Please be truthful in your application!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

First Name:
Last Name:
Date of Birth: (MM/DD/YYYY)
Time Zone:
State/Province:
E-mail:
Steam ID:
Steam Account Name:

Have you ever been in another realism unit? If yes, which one(s)?
If yes, why did you leave? (Be specific)
How/where did you hear about the 4th MD? Did someone recruit you?
Why do you want to join?
Do you have a working microphone? If not, would you be able to get one in the next month?
Can you closely follow any and all server and forum rules?
Can you comply with strict weapons restrictions of the 4th MD?
Are you a good team player and/or leader?
Have you ever used hacks or exploits?
About how many hours are you able to donate to the 4th MD?
Do you contain any experience within the areas of Photoshop, HTML, CSS, etc.?
Will you be able to donate any money or support towards the server or unit?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Your oath:

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

If I am accepted into the United States Marine Corps, 4th MD , I agree to follow all rules and regulations and I understand if I fail to do so it may result in my discharge from the 4th Marine Divishion.

I, (NAME), swear to follow all rules and regulations in the 4th MD .

---------------------------------last, initial-last, or last only).

2) The words/ statement "So help me God." in the first part of the oath is optional to say. You can remove it by backspacing on the statement in your enlistment topic. We do not wish to make you uncomfortable or offend you.

3) If you were in a unit at one time and have negative thoughts about them, please do not include them in your enlistment form under the question, "If yes, why did you leave? (Be specific)". Examples are, but are not limited to, "Because the unit was stupid," or "The unit had dumb leadership". We don't want our Enlistment Depot to be a ranting area!

4) Your last name does not need to be your real name. However, we require you to have a realistic name. Please do not try to enlist with an unrealistic name (examples: Makintosh, Jim Dipstick).
A realistic name is a realistic name. Do not make us tell you to change it.
Back to top Go down
https://4th-md.board-directory.net

Enlistment Form's (READ BEFORE ENLISTING!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th MD :: 4th Marine divishion :: Enlist in 4th MD-
Jump to: